Willow Creek Counseling is hiring a Mental Health Therapist to expand our growing practice!
Located off Chinoe Road in Lexington, Willow Creek services clients from a broad geographical region of Central Kentucky. We hope to diversify our staff in an effort to match the ethnicity of the population we have the privilege of serving.
Willow Creek strives to provide a safe, nurturing, and compassionate environment where our clinicians walk alongside clients of all ages and backgrounds empowering them to make decisions about their lives. We are looking for positive, motivated, empathetic therapists to join our tightly-knit staff.
Applicants must have successfully completed a Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Social Work, or Marriage and Family Therapy. In addition, applicants must also have either provisional or clinical licensure in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. On-site supervision is available.
Applicants have the ability to set their own schedule, though are expected to see between 16 to 24 clients per week.
- W-2 based compensation
- Bi-weekly paycheck with room for flexible income based on collected revenue
- Individual Retirement Account with 2% employer contribution
- Annual allocation towards continuing education, liability insurance, or licensure fees
- Billing and credentialing services provided
- Administrative support staff for scheduling and payment collection
- Telehealth and in-person flexibility
- Furnished office and access to laptop computer
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Follow all applicable Kentucky Regulatory Statutes and HIPPA Confidentiality guidelines
- Maintain individual licensure and liability insurance
- Accurate and timely maintenance of patient charts and notes
- Positive contributions to office culture
- Participation in weekly and monthly team meetings
Please fill out the form below and submit your resume.