What Kind of Counseling Do You Offer?

We offer individual, couples and family counseling. Our counselors collectively have a wealth of training in attachment, adoption and trauma related issues utilizing play therapy and other specialized therapy areas. Your counselor will work closely with you to find the best treatment for you.

How Do I Get Started?

You can set up your initial appointment by calling our office at 859-554-0740 or emailing us at info@willowcreekcounselingky.com

We will get you started on the paperwork and set up your first visit. Please note that if you are setting up an appointment for a child or teen to visit, the first appointment will be set for parents only so that you can express your concerns freely with the counselor. From there, we will set up an appointment for the child.

All paperwork and insurance information must be completed before your first visit. If you are unable to do so digitally, please come to your first visit 30 mins early to fill out the paperwork, or give us your mailing address so that we can mail a packet to you.

What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?

We accept cash, checks and cards. We also accept private insurance and Medicaid. What we cannot accept at this time are the following: TriCare, Medicare, Wellcare.

What Are Your Covid-19 Related Policies?

Every client and therapist coming in the door will be required to have their temperature taken and to answer a specific set of Covid-19 related questions, including ones about recent symptoms and recent exposure. We do ask that anyone showing symptoms, or that has had recent exposure to Covid-19 please stay home and reschedule their appointment. Further, we are doing extra daily sanitization of our offices and common areas.

Are You Seeing Clients In-Person Right Now?

If the client is comfortable seeking in-person therapy, most of our counselors are holding sessions in person. If you prefer to meet via Telehealth, please let us know and we will make those arrangements. Several of our counselors offer Virtual Bitmoji Counseling Offices to make telehealth more engaging and fun for children and teens.

How Do I Get My Old Records to You?

Please see our Release of Information Form. Send it to us at info@willowcreekcounselingky.com  with any relevant contact info and we will handle the rest. That gives us permission to speak to your previous therapist or doctor.